Inspire families and professionals by helping them practice kangaroo care and doing hands-on activities while holding their babies. In just one session you can set a parent and professionals on the exciting path practicing and learning about kangaroo care.
NOTE: These activities below can only be performed if the parent is not using his/her own hands or blankets to provide safety, containment, boundaries, positioning to the baby during kangaroo care. Use the Kangaroo Zak for safety and so the parents can use their hands to do these or other activities while holding their baby.
1. Sleep with the baby in kangaroo care
2. Hand Crafts (including with the baby’s siblings)
3. Watch a movie in a smart phone or tablet
4. Listen to music with headphones.
5. Read or engage in social media
6. Volunteers can help with scrapbooking, knitting, journaling, etc.
However you decide to engage, make sure to share in Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and tag @Nurturedbdesign #kangaroocareday #kangaroocare and below!
questions? contact email@example.com